Thursday, May 22, 2014

My first interview!

I know its late,  i wanted to post it before but, i never got chance here it is
5 may 2014,
Today few foreigner came to our class .I was pretty shivering with cold, I thought won’t be able answer to them properly, or I won’t be able to understand their question
But everything went nice and properly. First I asked their name, and  Introduced myself  , still I was shivering , I don’t know maybe  I was still afraid  but  they were friendly with me . We laughed and talked about many things, they asked me about my life and how I was handling it? Not only this but they asked my experience and much more we also shared few jokes also. I kind felt nice and encouraging. I told them it was talking with them. I also took photo for memory. I asked their names
I am also thankful to my English teacher who helped me in understanding them. I wish could another chance to meet and talk to them would I will always remember u all.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment